About DMC in Malaga
Destination Management Company in Malaga
The direction of the company corresponds to Rubén Cenzano and Carolina Marina:
- Born in Burgos (Spain)
- Lived in:
- Burgos (Spain)
- Edinburgh (Scotland – UK)
- Bologna (Italy)
- Malaga (Spain)
- Masters in MICE Management (EAE Business School, Spain)
- MEng Civil and Transportation Engineering (Edinburgh Napier University, UK)
- Public Works Engineering (University of Burgos, Spain)
We offer our services for the MICE sector (meetings, incentives, conferences & exhibitions). The core of our activity are the corporate events, where we highlight the following services:
Malaga airport is just 15 minutes from the city centre.
Malaga is located in Andalusia (South of Spain) with an urban area exceeding 500,000 inhabitants, and a metropolitan area exceeding 1,000,000 inhabitants.
There are 28 4* and 5* hotels in the city, and more 150 others scattered across the province, including luxury options.
Malaga has world-class ground transportation link connections, with high capacity dual carriage roads linking Malaga with its neighbouring main cities, including Sevilla, Marbella, Granada and Cordoba.
Malaga also has a high-speed train station with departures and arrivals from the main Spanish cities.
The most iconic landmark in Malaga is The Alcazaba, and old Arab fortress built over a Roman Theatre. Today Malaga is positioning itself as a cultural destination based on its world-known museums, including the Pompidou Centre, the Thyssen Collection, the Picasso Museum, or the Russian Museum of St Petersburg.
The four main landmarks of the province are:
- Marbella, located 35 min from the Malaga. A trendy world-class destination.
- Costa del Sol, running along al the coast with its beaches, cliffs and amusement.
- Ronda, located 100 km from Malaga, captivates the visitor with its Puente Nuevo and its history of banditry in the previous centuries.
- Caminito del Rey, 60 km from Malaga is a trekking route within an impressive gorge not recommended for those with vertigo!
There is not such a thing of any best moment to enjoy your event in Malaga, since the weather is outstanding all year round.
Contact us for more information.
Malaga city has a Mediterranean climate under the influence of the sea.
Winters in the city present nice nights (8-11 ºC) with warm days (14-18ºC), while summers present warm nights (20-25ºC) and hot days (27-33ºC).
After working in several tourism and events agencies around Europe for more than ten years, we concluded that Malaga was the best place to celebrate MICE events.
We are a creative Destination Management Company Malaga. We are specialists in assisting our clients communicate and engage audiences through live events.